Sharing book love
LoveReading is the UK’s leading book recommendation website. Our mission is to promote a love of books and reading to all by offering the tools, advice and information needed to help our members and browsers to find their next favourite book.
Our Editorial Experts make it easy for you to choose the perfect book to read next, and, membership of the site delivers a helpful range of unique online tools, including 10-15 page opening extracts and listening to samples of audio books from specially selected titles. You can save books to your wishlist, price compare and buy from the website. We only feature books we have enjoyed so much we’d love to share them with others.
Since our inception in 2005, we have added ever growing numbers of excellent paperbacks, high quality hardbacks and eBook selections with reviews from our Editorial Experts and our Consumer Review Panel. If you have just finished a book and want to read something similar, our If You Like You’ll Love category is the perfect place to find similar books by a range of different authors.
You can subscribe to our personalised newsletters to help you keep on top of all the new releases while also having recommendations tailored just for you. You can opt in to these newsletters when you sign up to the site, and receive up to two emails a month covering all of the latest book recommendations in the categories of your choice.
Having changed ownership in 2017, the brand has kept all of the bits that our community loves and added a whole lot more for our users to enjoy. Our relaunch in April 2018 comes with the launch of The LoveReading Podcast, added functionality and a fresh new look. Happy Reading!
Indie Authors, Get Your Book Reviewed By LoveReading
The Leading, Most Trusted Book Review Site
Why choose LoveReading?
- LoveReading is the original and UK’s biggest and best known book recommendation brand comprising of LoveReading.co.uk, LoveReading4Kids.co.uk and LoveReading4Schools.co.uk
- Since 2005 we have been the trusted advisor of readers looking for credible recommendations and book reviews.
- Our reliable teams of Expert Reviewers, Ambassadors and Consumer Review Panel provide honest and accessible reviews to help promote books.
- Publishers love us, we review books for every main UK publisher including Harper Collins, HQ, Penguin, Puffin, Bloomsbury, Macmillan, Walker Books, Bonnier, Zaffre, Simon & Schuster, Hachette, Orion, Oxford University Press and many more.
- Most titles (and definitely every promoted and selected title) on our websites has been read, reviewed and loved by our expert panel. That’s what we do. This review is then used to spread the word. If you get us the proof early enough, these quotes can be used on the book jacket, like hundreds of others have done in the past.
- Due to popular demand we are now offering a service enabling indie authors to get much-needed feedback on their books. Our panel of Ambassadors are ready and waiting to review your book.
- Books that are well reviewed by our Ambassadors will gain the opportunity to be featured on the main LoveReading site.
- We do not guarantee positive reviews, unfavourable reviews can be taken as valuable feedback for improvements and ultimately will not be published on our site. This is why our readers trust us and why our endorsement is so meaningful.
- Our first stage review package is just £120 making it accessible for authors to receive valuable feedback on their book.
Publishers love us
Publishers love us, we review books for every main UK publisher including Harper Collins, HQ, Penguin, Puffin, Bloomsbury, Macmillan, Walker Books, Bonnier, Zaffre, Simon & Schuster, Hachette, Orion, Oxford University Press and many more.
The press love us
LoveReading has featured lots of times in the press including newspapers such as The Times, The Independent, Evening Standard and the BBC.
Top rated for book reviews
Top rated for book reviews which is why we rank number 1 Google for “book reviews”